Sunday, May 9, 2010

It´s May, Finally.


Happy Mother´s day! Things here have been slow, and while there are lots of things I could write about, I just don´t feel much inspiration to do so. At least I took the initiative to take a few photos around my house over the last few days.

Sitting in the hammock. I need to start working...

Some Flower in my yard...

Nube, our Chivita.

Little Ricardito. 7 month little guy. Pretty cute...
Pretty sure he has never touched the ground.

My hilarious ¨host mom¨Milena posing in a dress that she found somewhere.
"It´s from the USA," she said.
I told her my country will take the blame for a lot of things,but this dress is not one of them.

The Bichos. These kids couldn´t be louder at 6 am if they tried.

Nancy and... well, one of the twins, I still can´t tell them apart.
Most terrifying clowns I have ever seen.

Carmen, Christina, Amalya and Brian.

No comments:

Post a Comment