Let me just say, I am falling into the same damn slump that everyone told me - and every other PCV here in El Salvador - I would fall into.
It´s month.... 2 in site, and every day feels like an eternity. A hot, sweaty, spanish eternity.
I can´t recount any recent victory or high point. I haven´t really been doing anything. I´ve been doing less than I was last month... This is the opposite of what I was hoping. Crap.
I spent two days, one night, at Playa Tunco last weekend. It was wonderful. I ate Falafel. FALAFEL. I drank spicy cold micheladas. It was fantastic. It was the perfect little break from what had been a long and kind of depressing week. However, going back to site, I didn´t really feel refreshed, as much as just wishing I had another evening, or six, at the Hotel La Guitarra.
Everyone keeps asking me when I am going to work, and I want to do a lot of stuff, but I feel like my hands are tied until PST II. At least this Sunday, hopefully, I will be putting a floor into my house. (Hopefully) It will be nice to come back to El Cocalito in mid June and move into my new place.
That´s all, Miss you all, Miss home.
But still, okay.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment